National Institute of Chemistry
National Institute of Chemistry focuses on the topics, important to Slovenia and the World.
Department of Catalysis and Chemical Reaction Engineering is primarily interested in chemical (process) engineering, reactor and unit operation design and construction, as well as multi-scale process modelling. The Department topics, amongst others, foremost include (bio)pharmaceutical processes.
Department of Molecular Biology and Nanobiotechnology is studying protein structures and functions, using recombinant proteins, biochemical modifications, analytics and multiple approaches for biophysical, structural and biological characterization. We search solutions for biopharmacy and nano-biotechnology.
- Centre of Excellence for Biosensors, Instrumentation and Process Control
- National Institute of Chemistry
- National Institute of Biology
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Faculty of Computer and Information Science
- Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology
- Instrumentation Technologies