Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology
The University of Ljubljana Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology (UL FCCT) is a higher education and research institution which carries out research in the fields of chemistry, chemical engineering, biochemistry and technical safety. The UL FCCT employs over 100 researchers.
By moving into new premises at a single location the UL FCCT has created the conditions necessary to carry out integral interdisciplinary research in basic knowledge development, and for collaborating with the chemical and pharmaceutical industry in Slovenia and beyond in solving applied problems. A single location thus brings together expertise from various fields of chemistry, biochemistry and chemical engineering.
- Centre of Excellence for Biosensors, Instrumentation and Process Control
- National Institute of Chemistry
- National Institute of Biology
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Faculty of Computer and Information Science
- Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology
- Instrumentation Technologies